Are you a dynamic, polished, creative young professional interested in entering the event planning world? If so we are seeking interns to join the EBE team.
You will assist with the day-to-day administration as well as provide creative input for our clients and events. Vendor and client interaction will allow you to gain further experience in the event planning industry. You will also provide on-site support at a variety of events.
Our internship programs will require a commitment of 20-35 hours per week in the office, at client meetings, set-ups and take down at the events. Our internships provide real work experience, and seeing events you help plan actually happen, with the mentorship of professionals.
350 HOURS REQUIRED to complete the EBE internship program and to gain Certificate. However this is flexible with each persons/students/schools needs.
We work with High Schools, Colleges and Universities to arrange internships for academic credit, work placements and co-op placements.
Please contact us at email@example.com
NO CALLS PLEASE.
Qualifications / Interests:
We are seeking a dynamic, committed young person who is:
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Creative and a good problem solver
- Keen interest or some background in the arts and culture production.
- Keen interest or some background in Event Planning, Public Relations, or related fields (high school co-op students also accepted)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), though we are willing to train.
- Access to a vehicle.
Wedding Industry Mentorship Program
Events by Emma offers an intense 5 to 7-day Mentorship Program for those of you seriously invested in becoming a professional event/wedding planner. Shadow Emma and the EBE Team and learn first-hand for a full-week at our office, during a rehearsal and on the actual Wedding day. The experience encompasses but is not limited to, the following:
- Week in the Office with the Team
- Observe and Assist Rehearsal Day
- Observe and Assist Ceremony
- Observe and Assist Reception
- Learn traditions and cultural rituals for Indian and Various Ethnic Weddings
Flexible scheduling dates: Mentoree to provide own airfare and accommodations. Mentoring Program fees range from $1500–$3500, depending on the level of mentoree’s experience.
Please contact us at 204-779-8812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.